Spirit in Work
The following issues are available to download. Click on the issue you require:
- When and How is it Good Manners to Practise Spirit-and-Work?, Pat McHenry Sullivan
- Don't Call It Credit Crunch, Richard Higginson
- John H Tyson Center for Faith and Spirituality in the Workplace, Judi Neal
- The New Leadership Agenda, Richard Barrett
- The Credit Crunch and Spiritual Development, David Welbourn
- The Spiritually Intelligent Leader, Josie Gregory
- Update on Foundation for Workplace Spirituality
- Zen and the Art of Meditating, Alan Harpham
- A New Era for Spirit at Work, Debby Edelstein
- Meaning, Work and Social Responsibility, Wayne Visser
- Book reviews: Solving Tough Problems: An Open Way of Talking, Listening and Creating New Realities by Adam Kahane AND Edgewalkers: People and Organizations that Take Risks, Build Bridges and Break New Ground by Judi Neal
- Spirit at Work, the Cleaner and the Exercise Bike, Debby Edelstein
- It Isn’t a Question of Intention, But Who is Doing the Intending? John Renesch
- Receiving the 2007/8 International Spirituality in the Workplace Award: A Personal Reflection, Lynne Sedgemore
- That Which You Bless, Judi Neal
- Promising Management Scholars Receive Awards for Research on Spirituality, Dr Arthur Jue & Dr Jody Fry
- Spiritual Leadership: Ethereal or Real, Rob Katz
- International Spirit at Work Awards 2007, Alan Harpham
- Tribute to Dame Anita Roddick, David Welbourn
- Profile of Dr Judi Neal
- Book review. Panentheism by John W Cooper
- The Conscious Organization: Workplace for the Self-Actualized, John Renesch
- Characteristics of the New Spirituality, compiled from David Tacey’s ‘The Spirituality Revolution’, David Welbourn
- The Emerging Wisdom-based Economy, Peter Heslam
Yochanan Altman. Professor of International HRM and Comparative Management at London Metropolitan University.
Debby Edelstein. Co-founder of QualityLife company.
Josie Gregory. Chair of the Foundation for Workplace Spirituality.
Malcolm Grundy. Founding Director of the Foundation for Church Leadership.
Alan Harpham. Chair of APM Group and former Chair of MODEM.
Rob Katz. CEO of Spiritpower.
Judi Neal. Director of the Tyson Center for Faith and Spirituality in the Workplace.